Fall Sunday School Options – starting September 10
- The Book of Job – A 17-week study on the character of God, the life of Job and questions about suffering. Will meet in the Fellowship Hall.
- Care & Discipleship (Biblical Counseling Training) Video and Discussion. Meets on Sunday mornings from 9:30 – 10:30 (note the start time is 15 minutes earlier than the other Sunday school classes). Contact Pastor Rod, firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to purchase a workbook ($10).
- Internationals’ Sunday School Class – Charlie Greenwell will lead a study intended mainly for Internationals, with the hopes of some of them finding Grace Church as a “home.” He will be inviting a number of our members to participate with him in this class. If you have interest, contact email@example.com.
Men and Women
Tuesdays 7:15 p.m. – Adult Home Bible Study in the Grace Church Fellowship Hall (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Tuesdays at 6:30 a.m. Men’s Bible Study in the fellowship hall.
Men’s Noon Theology Discussion – Grudem’s Systematic Theology on the “Doctrine of God.” There are two locations and meeting day options, choose starting date September 5 or September 6. Each class meets twice a month. Contact email@example.com to get a book. Options are:
- Tuesday, September 5: (Northside) meets at Waddell and Reed, 3500 Financial Plaza, Suite 300, next door to Titus Sports Academy.
- Wednesday, September 6: (Eastside) meets at Florida Hospice, 2000 Apalachee Parkway, Suite 200, same building as Farmers & Merchants Bank on the corner of Blairstone and Apalachee.
Ladies’ Fellowship – All ladies are encouraged to attend an evening of fellowship Monday, September 11th, from 7-9 pm at Nicole Myhre’s home (716 Middlebrooks Circle). There will also be a panel discussion on cultivating friendship and showing hospitality in the church.
Ladies Monthly Evening Bible Study – First Monday of each month, September – April, 7:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. (due to Labor Day, we will meet for the first time on September 11th) at Mayers’ Home, 1521 Willow Wick Drive. Description: GRACE: A Bible Study on Ephesians for Women by Keri Folmar. Please contact Kileen Cassiday at 850-228-0340, firstname.lastname@example.org, or Carrie Link: email@example.com
Ladies’ Thursday Morning Precept Bible Study – We will be starting a new 8-week Precept Upon Precept Bible Study on Part 1 of Acts, beginning on September 14. If you are going to need the nursery provided, please get in touch with Ruth Mayer as soon as possible so she can coordinate our nursery workers. Books are now available in the church kitchen at a cost of $20.
Thursday College/Career Bible Study – Refreshments, Bible study, prayer, fellowship. Meets at the Kennedys’ house, 3205 Ridgeland Court. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Friday, September 1 through Monday, September 4 – College/Career Beach Retreat. Join us for 3 nights at Seagrove Beach, Florida (about 2.5 hours west). The cost is $50 per person and includes lodging and meals. Email email@example.com for more information and a link to the registration form.
Wednesday Night Youth Group – Youth Group for all High School and Middle School youth will start back on Wednesday, 9/6/17 from 6 – 8 p.m. We will meet at the Myhres’ house (716 Middlebrooks Circle) and will study 1 John together this Fall. Invite your friends!
Upcoming Youth Event: FSU Football Game! – FSU vs. ULM on September 9 at 5 p.m. Cost: $20 (Dinner and admission). Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to Sign up by this Friday, 9/1/17.