Grace Church is located less than two miles from the campuses of Florida State University (FSU) and Florida Agricultural and Mechanical University (FAMU).
The Aim of Our Ministry
Our College/Career Ministry aims to disciple young adults in their unique stage of life while connecting them to the church family as a whole.
Activities Specifically for Young Adults
- Weekly Bible study in the Fall and early Spring semesters (we encourage you to join a small group for the rest of the Spring semester).
- A free meal after church on the first and third Sundays during the Fall and Spring semesters.
- Labor Day beach retreat.
- See the calendar for other upcoming events.
Connecting to the Church Family
- Worship Service (Sundays 10:45 am)
- Adult Sunday school class (Sunday at 9:30 am)
- Membership – Attend our six-week Membership Matters Sunday school class to learn what it means to be a member of Grace Church.
- Small Groups – Meet with a group of members from various stages of life every other week for a time of Bible study and fellowship.
- Be “Adopted” by a Family – For young adults who are away from home for college or work, we would love to connect you to a family in the church. They can get to know you, have you over occasionally for a meal, and help you navigate life in Tallahassee.
- Discipleship – Discipleship involves more mature Christians helping younger Christians grow in their knowledge, character, and service in Christ’s kingdom (see Titus 2). If you are a member or pursuing membership, we encourage you to seek to develop these relationships naturally. If you’d like some help connecting with a more mature Christian, contact Pastor Ben.
Searching for a Church in Tallahassee?
If you are a student, parent of a student, or a young adult who is interested in learning more about Grace Church and the College/Career ministry, email Ben to set up a time to chat.
Need a ride to Church or Bible study?
If you are interested in attending Sunday services or our Bible study but don’t have a ride, call or email Ben Khazraee.