We would love to have you join us for a worship service. By attending, you are agreeing to abide by our gathering guidelines below.
- We ask you NOT to attend an in-person service if:
- in the 14 days prior to service, you have experienced signs or symptoms of flu or COVID-19 or tested positive for COVID-19.
- in the 10 days prior to service, you have had close contact (within 6 feet for at least 15 minutes) with someone who has COVID-19.
- The CDC recommends the wearing of masks in public settings. We leave it up to you whether or not to wear a mask (except for those choosing to sit in the Annex where masks are required). We ask you to respect those who choose to do the opposite of you. Love, kindness, and humility are vital at this time, as always.
- We ask that you are mindful of others and try to maintain some physical distance between your household and others that you are not already having close contact with.
- Select a seating location that is best for your situation.
- Auditorium: People seat themselves (see point 3 above regarding spacing).
- Fellowship Hall: One part of the room has round tables with chairs, and the other side of the room is partitioned off and has groups of chairs spaced 6 feet apart.
- Annex Classrooms: Households will sit at least 6 feet away from other households (seating is limited). Masks are required. If you would like to sit in the Annex, please email [email protected] so we can be sure to set up enough seats. Only this initial sign up is necessary.
- The nursery is open for Sunday school and the worship service for children toddler through age 5. Children and volunteers have a temperature check prior to entering and volunteers are required to wear masks.
Incremental changes to these guidelines will be made as warranted.
If you have any questions about any of these guidelines, please contact one of the elders.
To sign up children for the nursery (toddler to 5 years old), email [email protected].
Questions? Email [email protected].