A Bible conference on the topic of worship, with Dr. Bruce Ware, professor of Christian Theology at The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary.
We have the great duty and delight of worshiping God. Join us for a conference in which we learn more about this privilege. On Friday night, there will be a session for men and one for women.
While there is no cost to attend, for planning purposes, please register by clicking here. Please sign-up by 1/21/18 (you are welcome to attend even if you register later, this just helps us plan).
A nursery is provided for children ages 0-10. You can register them when you register for the conference (see above).
FRIDAY, JAN. 26, 7 P.M.
- Men’s Session – How to grow in loving God by growing in loving theology
- Women’s Session (Jodi Ware) – Biblical Womanhood
SATURDAY, JAN. 27, 9 A.M. – NOON
- Session 1 – Worship in Continuity and Worship in Discontinuity
- Session 2 – Worship as Feasting and Worship as Fainting
- Brief Q&A Session
SUNDAY, JAN. 28, 9:30 A.M – 12:15 P.M.
- Session 3 – Worship as Trembling and Worship as Trusting
- Session 4 – Worshiping God as Transcendent and Immanent